FIRST OF ITS KIND & UNIQUE NEW POLICY FOR SETTING UP IT/ITES UNITS IN THE SUNRISE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESHThe New & Special IT Policy is for setting up of operations by IT/ITES Units in built up/to be built up within one year IT office spaces on plug & play basis anywhere in AP. SCHEME*: (early bird window of one year – benefits available for 3 years if availed under this Policy, within 1 year)
- The owners of already having built up/to be built up within one year IT office spaces on plug & play basis anywhere in AP, can apply for being recognised as Designated Technology Parks(DTP).
- Any IT/ITES units can lease space from such DTP on a plug and play basis.
- The following incentives will be available to such IT/ITES units :
- Reimbursement of 50% of lease rentals for 3 years up to Rs.10 lakhs per annum linked to employment generated.
- 25 % of Bandwidth (Internet charges) paid to Internet Service Providers up to Rs 15 lakh per annum.
- Reimbursement of fixed power cost @ Re.1/- per unit consumed .
- 100% exemption from Electricity duty.
- 100% reimbursement of the stamp duty Transfer Duty and Registration Fee paid on rental/lease premium/ lease deeds on the first transaction and 50% thereof on the second transaction.
- Reimbursement of PF to a maximum of Rs 2000/- per month per employee
- Incentives to the owners of DTPs :
- 50% Reimbursement of Property Tax paid to the Local Municipal Authorities, proportionate and limited to the built up IT office space, rented/leased to IT companies/Unit .
- 50% Reimbursement of Insurance Premium on Building insured, proportionate and limited to the built up IT office space rented/leased to IT companies.
- 50% Reimbursement of facility maintenance charges paid to Facility Management Companies, proportionate and limited to the built up IT office space rented/leased to IT companies, subject to a maximum of Rs.5 lakhs per annum.
- 50% Reimbursement of one time cost for creating common infrastructure like Conference hall with equipment such as projection/audio/video systems, Server room, Cafeteria etc. for the entire building\IT facility, subject a maximum of Rs.10,00,000/- pro rata.
- Reimbursement of 10% of the total interest paid on the loan obtained from any financial institution, for Construction of IT office spaces by private infrastructure providers/developers/builders/owners/lessors.
A & C Deptt. – Horticulture – RKVY – FPO Policy for promoting Farmers Producers Organisations in Andhra Pradesh – To take forward the policy – G.O Rt.No.398 – Dt:2nd Jun 2016
Agricultural Marketing Department – Food Processing Policy of Andhra Pradesh State, 2015-2020 – G.O.Ms.No.10 – Dt:29th Jan 2016
Health, Medical and Family Welfare – AP Medical Services and Infrastructure Development Corporation – Medical Equipment Procurement Policy for the Government Hospitals in the State – Guidelines framed – G.O. MS.No.7 -Dt :13th Jan 2016 New Procurement Essential Medicines List (EML) Approved list of New Essential Medicines and Additional Medicines 2015 – G.O.Ms.No.123 -Dt:5th Oct 2015
Food Processing Policy of Andhra Pradesh 2015-2020-Revision of Guidelines of Mega Food Park Scheme-Orders-Issued – G.O.Ms.No.113 – Dt:18th Aug 2016
Industries and commerce Department-Food Processing Policy-2015-2020 of Andhra Pradesh-Certain additions-Orders-Issued – G.O.Ms.No.110 – Dt:12th Aug 2016
Industries & Commerce Department – “Industrial Development Policy 2015-2020” – Amendment/Additions – Orders – Issued – G.O.Ms.No. 48 – Dt:13th Apr 2016
MINES & MINERALS – New Sand Policy-2016 – Amendment to Rule 9-F(9) of APMMC Rules, 1966 – Orders – Issued – G.O.Ms.No. 30 – Dt:22th Feb 2016
MINES & MINERALS – New Sand Policy-2016 – Amendment to Rules 9-D(ii), 9-K(5) and 9-E 9 (12)(b) (iv-a) and Form-S2 – Orders – Issued – G.O.Ms.No. 29 – Dt:20th Feb 2016
MINES & MINERALS – New Sand Policy-2016 – Amendment to Rule 9-B (6) and 9-O(ii) – G.O Ms.24 – Dt:29th Jan 2016
MINES & MINERALS – Review of Sand Mining Policy in the State – New Sand Policy-2016 – Issued – Amendment – Orders – G.O Ms.21 – Dt: 19th Jan 2016
Mines and Minerals – New Sand Policy – 2016 – Amendments to Rule 9 of Andhra Pradesh Minor Mineral Concession Rules, 1966 – GO Ms.20 Dt: 15th Jan 2016
MINES & MINERALS – Review of Sand Mining Policy in the State – New Sand Policy-2016 – GO Ms.19 Dt: 15th Jan 2016
Industries & Commerce Department – “Andhra Pradesh Retail Trade Policy 2015-20” – Orders – GO MS.No.11 Dt:11th Jan 2016
IT Promotion – AP IT POLICY – 2014-2020 – Amendments to AP IT Policy 2014-20 to harmonize and increase the incentives to accelerate growth – Orders –G.O.Ms.21 – Dt:22nd Sep 2016
ITE&C DEPT – IT Promotion – AP Electronics Policy – 2014-2020 –Amendments to AP Electronics Policy 2014-20 to harmonise and increase the incentives to accelerate growth – G.O.Ms.20 – Dt: 22nd Sep 2016
AP Procurement Policy for e-Governance – Operational guidelines for pre-qualification for Government Information Technology (IT) and IT related Tenders – – G.O.MS.16 – Dt: 19th July 2016
AP Innovation and Start up Policy 2014-2020 of Government of Andhra Pradesh-Addition of state run Universities, Private Universities and technical Institutions as Incubators – Operational guidelines – G.O.MS.No.14 – Dt: 28th Jun 2016