The state has well-developed social, physical and industrial infrastructure and virtual connectivity. It also has good power, airport, IT and port infrastructure. At current prices, Andhra Pradesh’s gross state domestic product (GSDP) was estimated at US$ 92.17 billion over 2015-16. Between 2004-05 and 2015-16,the average annual GSDP growth rate was 10.67 per cent.
The state has a large coast line of nearly 974 kms, temple destinations, lush green forests and spicy cuisine which have led to increase in domestic tourism in the last few years. Andhra Pradesh is one of the largest producers of brackish water shrimps and freshwater prawns and contributes more than 20 per cent to the country’s total marine exports.
• Shared infrastructure at Zero Cost until they self-sustain
• Physical incubation infrastructure in PPP model
• Infra to include R&D labs, Office spaces, hostels, residential spaces, Innovation Zones, etc.
• Principles of green buildings, green IT, e-Waste management, Walk-to-Work, Cycle-to-Work to be followed while designing facilities
• Creating Common infrastructure such as common testing labs & tool rooms, enterprise software & shared hardware, shared services like legal, accounting, technology, patents, investment banking, other amenities and facilities like individual accommodation, hostel rooms and community for start-ups.